Saturday, October 6, 2012

Slide 1

 

Article, to Hume It May Concern or Customer, My name is Patrick Jonas. I burn in Kingston Jamaica grew up in the rural area of Kingston. I grew up with three brothers in Kingston Jamaica my Mother whose is father and mother she has to work very hard .she kept two jobs to make things work for us my father who's the type of man that kept more Thant one women. However my parents constant fight so my father decides to live. This is where my life stars to be very hard now mom need me more than ever. You see I who am the eldest one out of four of us now there were no fathers in our life so I become the father for my brothers. My mom would let me watch over my brothers, mom work so hard she also run a Deli store and she would tell me take care of business when she go to work at this time I whose the age twelve years hole and my brothers there whose the age 11/ 8 & 5 years of age. life whose very hard for mom still she have problem meeting her bills this leave me thinking about everything .my father he live Nat far frame us he hang out with is friend at the bar where is friend and him jinks . so mom would send me to the store where I would pass my father and is friend junking he would pint to me till is friend that is sun I would pass looking at him so I would ask myself the question Why life is so hard Why people do not love one another why people don't love God ? So I ask my safe the question how is God where is God so this is where my destiny star. Why I tell the story is to show that I'm quality only the best I produce for the environment. my mom would depend on me to help her out with my brothers and our family business this is where I become this independent man http://www.lucky-7even.com/ So by me reach the age 16 I whose thinking like a man, well that how I'm thinking so I got a job, now I take care of me also I learned to take care of people. I grow up with a lot of love for people I have two Daughter wish I love so mush now I'm a full grown man. working as a skill man this skill I love so mush is woodwork with a lot of passion my practice is to please people or my client what they want is OPPORTUNITY One love spread the love God is love, in the Mead wild check out my blogs and website, One love How to Create A Logo Cut cast/ GOLF BOOKS SPORTS Welcome to Jonas GIFT Card Shop. Powered by pay pal. It all started when I took the first step towards making a change; somehow I stumble on a opportunity for the first time. So I grab that chance. That's when I establish the first Domain name vitaminjonas.com pajvitamin.net take me to the second name infopajvitamin which lead me to. www.smcorp.com / that's where my logo starts. Saying that I created my own logo without an extra cent. Its simple all I needed was a computer and a printer, NO special skills. In the begging I had no computer experience. Now my web comes with a lot of opportunities. With pay pal you're secured 100%. It's all start with www.paypal.com you like working from home, now I manage my own web site. I invite you to my website http://www.thejonasgateway.com http://runytry.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/defaulthttp://runytry.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/defaultSend me your comment,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Come to your Message